How to Register for Local 83 Education Workshops
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.; workshop sessions begin at 9:00 a.m.. Some ONA Workshops are a good way to enhance the learning plan component of the Quality Assurance Program from the CNO.
Process to apply for an ONA workshop:
*please apply early as maximum of 25 members per class
- Select ONA workshop of interest from the Education Dates.
- Contact the Local 83 Education Chair at (613) 731-1314 ext. 223 and/or Office Manager at (613) 731-1314 and/or Local 83 email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Provide your full name, address with postal code and home phone number).
- You will be contacted in advance to confirm registration and a package will be mailed to your home address.
- If you are scheduled to work on the day of the workshop, you need to request Education leave through the local office and must have done so at least two (2) weeks prior to the event.
- ** All leave requests must be submitted to the office ASAP for processing and to meet time lines **.
- Education days will be paid by the Local (per local policy).